inspired by a coworker, these are the days of my life...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i have decided reading a good book can make me want to go to where it is set. take midnight in the garden of good and evil as an example - a great book, which made me want to drink mint juleps in savannah.



the other thing that makes me want to go somewhere i've never been is to see a movie that has a hot actor. so for example john cusack when he was in the movie version of midnight in the garden of good and evil, which made me want to drink mint juleps in savannah.



another powerful motivator for me is music. like how listening to outkast, especially big boi, makes me want to drink mint juleps in savannah.



all of these things have combined and now it looks like i will spend my life savings to go to savannah. i CANNOT wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how coincidental. this reminds me of how you and me are like pretty much the same person. last sunday i watched MITGOGAE for the first time and i had two thoughts. one was: this movie is really super. two was: I NEED TO GO TO SAVANNAH. this is what my u.s. travel list now looks like in order of priority:

1. SAVANNAH
2. boulder, colorado
3. portland, oregon
4. memphis, tennessee
5. charleston, south carolina

charleston used to be way higher but now it has been trumped in the Southern Charm stakes.

it is SO tiring keeping up with my list and its endless permutations. i need a dash of bourbon on a creaking porch under a magnolia. by a creepy forest.