inspired by a coworker, these are the days of my life...

Thursday, February 05, 2009



my coworkers officially hate me because they all recommended seven pounds.

worst recommendation in years. 2/10.

it is rare for me to contemplate walking out. but i did it during seven pounds. the only thing that kept me in my seat was wondering if oprah did a cameo. the movie was right up her hutt valley. but there was no pay off and she didn't make a cameo in the end. and the only redeeming feature was that will smith has been WORKING OUT. reow.

to quote some website:

If it wasn't for Dawson's tender performance elevating Smith's game, "Seven Pounds" would be just another useless tear-jerker, wishing to speak profoundly on the misery of human existence, but failing to encourage the audience to appreciate the experience

and to quote me:

will smith is the most self indulgent good samaritan ever.

anyway, don't see it.

No comments: