inspired by a coworker, these are the days of my life...

Friday, March 13, 2009

this is my last five things so i better make them good:

21. i am very untidy. i watched wife swap the other day and the house that was so dirty it made the swapped mother cry didn't look so bad to me. luckily for my flatmate i tend to keep my filth to the confines of my room.

22. i love jon stewart but hate seeing photos of him in 'casual' clothes.
he should stick to the corporate suited look. reoooowwww.

23. i hate making small talk in networking or party situations. but i'm so goddamn charming you probably never knew. right (lie to me, it hurts less).

24. my mother once told me that she's never loved anyone more than she loves my nephews. i should have been hurt. but i kind of understand. they are what awesome would look like if it were two brothers.

25. hashbrowns. seriously. they are just about the best food ever invented.

No comments: