inspired by a coworker, these are the days of my life...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

a while ago i got tagged in about a million facebook 25 things memes. time magazine dubbed it 25 things i didn't want to know about you. i've dubbed it a great way to fill my blog.

part four: 16 - 20

16. my quality of life has actually decreased since they stopped making new episodes of gilmore girls.

17. i don't have a fear of getting older, just a fear of not celebrating my birthday.

18. i wear sunglasses and my ipod on the bus in the morning without fail. it helps me to pretend i'm not really awake. but on rainy days people probably think i have a cataract.

19. i am probably the best freestyle dancer you know. essentially, i am the hot stepper.

20. i have promised myself i will make presents for five people this year. i pitty the lucky people who get my handmade goods. first up: my mum. cos i figure she's obliged to like it.

No comments: