inspired by a coworker, these are the days of my life...

Sunday, February 15, 2009


today's post is dedicated to this guy. the grand duke of luxembourg, henri. today julia flies to luxembourg. not exactly to hangout with the grand duke. but it will probably happen because luxembourg is tiny. to quote wikipedia "Luxembourg has a population of under half a million people in an area of approximately 2,586 square kilometres (999 sq mi)."

half a million people AND a grand duke. those are good odds.

i also blame the grand duke for the state of my room. in short: ridiculous. i'm trying to find the perfect wedding outfit for next weekend. so naturally everything i own is balled up on the floor. i would have cleaned up after myself, but i'm too depressed about julia leaving.

luckily there is atomic to put the spring in your step. and in your shimmy. i probably saw you there actually. because EVERYONE who is ANYONE was there. but i ducked out for a malt shake about two and when i came back everyone was gone. luckily jo loves me. i know this because that's what her text said. and i also got some high fives.

today i comfort ate yum char and booked a trip to samoa. in your face grand duke. you're country of less than half a million will have to wait to get my hard earned cash. i'm all about tupua tamasese tuploa tufuga efi anyway.

now i'm lying on my bed trying to finish the invite to my birthday party. which fyi is going to be awesome. no thanks to the grand duke of friggen luxembourg who has stollen my party cohost. he's such a bitch.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

It's true, I do love you. But I don't love your emo plates, or whatever the hell I was talking about in my text. Dancing with you was rad A++ would dance again. Are you staying in the same place that I stayed at in Samoa?